Marina di Campo

The town offers many establishments catering to tourism and is located on the right side of the largest beach (1500 m) on the island. In the center is the old fishing village, the little port, and picturesquely painted houses, all dominated by the Pisan tower which was used long ago as a watch tower. The town has a lovely seafront walk, famous as a meeting place in the evening.

Il piccolo porto di Marina di Campo Il piccolo porto di Marina di Campo
Via centale Marina di Campo Via centale Marina di Campo
Torre Marina di Campo sovrastante il porto Torre Marina di Campo sovrastante il porto
Spiaggia Marina di Campo Spiaggia Marina di Campo
Torre Marina di Campo Torre Marina di Campo
Piazza del Monumento Marina di Campo Piazza del Monumento Marina di Campo
Marina di Campo Marina di Campo
Piazzetta Marina di Campo Piazzetta Marina di Campo
Scalette che conducono alla Torte ed alla Spiaggia di Galenzana Scalette che conducono alla Torte ed alla Spiaggia di Galenzana
Spiaggia di Galenzana Spiaggia di Galenzana
Torre Marina di Campo Torre Marina di Campo
Chiesina di San Gaetano Chiesina di San Gaetano
La torre di Marina di Campo La torre di Marina di Campo
Torre Pisana Marina di Campo Torre Pisana Marina di Campo
Marina di Campo anni 50 Marina di Campo anni 50

Photo Gallery



Map
Map loading, please wait ...

Video





Stree View

Aerial view


The small port on the right end of the village