Camping in the municipality of Marciana
Rest area for campers in Procchio
The Procchio camper park is very convenient, with various services nearby, the beach of Campo all’Aia is very close, and the town is 700m.
Municipality of Marciana
Marciana is located on the slopes of Monte Capanne in the western part of Elba at 375 meters above sea level, it is among the oldest settlements on the island, its foundation dates back to 35 BC.
Witnessing the ancient past is the Archaeological Museum in Marciana.
The localities of Procchio, Chiessi, S. Andrea, Patresi and Pomonte are administered by the municipality of Marciana.
Camping on the Island of Elba
If you wish to camp in Elba Island, by filling out the form, we recommend that you contact your preferred campsite and book your stay, in this way you will avoid unpleasant unforeseen events and you will find the best accommodation.
Search by category
Search by slope
- Campsites on the Northern Slope of Elba
- Campsites on the eastern side of Elba
- Campsites on the southern slope of Elba
Search by locality
Search by municipality
- Campsites in Capoliveri
- Campsites in Campo Elba
- Campsites in Marciana Marina
- Campsites in Marciana
- Campsites in Porto Azzurro
- Campsites in Portoferraio
- Campsites in Rio Elba
- Campsites in Rio Marina
- Campsites that accept animals
- Campsites directly on the sea
- Campsites that rent out caravans
- Campsites with apartments
- Campsites with bungalows or mobile homes
- Campsites with entertainment
- Campsites without entertainment
- Campsites with swimming pool
- Glamping campsites
- Campsites with tents for rent
- Campsites with Wi-Fi
- Campsites with hospitality for the disabled
It is possible to ask for information or book a stay on the island. The request will reach the accommodation structures of your interest: hotels, residences, campsites, bed & breakfast apartments. You will receive the answers by e-mail, directly from the structures.