Camping in the municipality of Marciana Marina
We can’t find any campsite in the Municipality of Marciana Marina. The small town on the western side of the island of Elba with the well-known tourist port.
Municipality of Marciana Marina
Marciana Marina is located within the municipality of the same name, the smallest of the entire Island of Elba and among the smallest in Tuscany, with less than 2000 inhabitants. In its area of only 5.86 km² there is only one village with a popular tourist port and characteristic pebble beaches.
This ancient fishing village became independent in 1884, detaching itself from Marciana Alta.
Camping on the Island of Elba
If you wish to camp on the island of Elba, by filling out the form, we recommend that you contact the Campsite a> preferred and book your stay, in this way you will avoid unpleasant unexpected events and you will find the best accommodation.
Search by category
Search by slope
- Campsites on the Northern Slope of Elba
- Campsites on the eastern side of Elba
- Campsites on the southern slope of Elba
Search by locality
Search by municipality
- Campsites in Capoliveri
- Campsites in Campo Elba
- Campsites in Marciana Marina
- Campsites in Marciana
- Campsites in Porto Azzurro
- Campsites in Portoferraio
- Campsites in Rio Elba
- Campsites in Rio Marina
- Campsites that accept animals
- Campsites directly on the sea
- Campsites that rent out caravans
- Campsites with apartments
- Campsites with bungalows or mobile homes
- Campsites with entertainment
- Campsites without entertainment
- Campsites with swimming pool
- Glamping campsites
- Campsites with tents for rent
- Campsites with Wi-Fi
- Campsites with hospitality for the disabled
It is possible to ask for information or book a stay on the island. The request will reach the accommodation structures of your interest: hotels, residences, campsites, bed & breakfast apartments. You will receive the answers by e-mail, directly from the structures.